Freddie tribute act to perform at hospice fundraiser
Last updated at 16:16, Tuesday, 28 February 2012
QUEEN fans can enjoy the music of their idols while helping raise money for charity.
A Freddie Mercury Tribute Night is being held in aid of St Mary’s Hospice from 7.30pm on March 17. The event, featuring tribute act Deane, will aim to recreate the magic of Mercury’s flamboyant stage persona and powerful vocals.
It will be held at Dalton Cricket Club on Saturday March 17.
Tickets cost £10.
The ticket price will also include a hot supper which will be provided by the Bob Inn Cafe.
They can be bought from the hospice or the St Mary’s shops in Dalton or Barrow.
For more information about the event call 01229 580305.
First published at 13:09, Monday, 27 February 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Barrow council prosecutes in connection with zoo keeper death
- Business prosecuted in connection with zoo keeper killed by tiger
- ‘I’ll smash your face in’ – Dalton man threatens retirement home resident
- New footbridge in Cumbria is set to open (1 comment)
- Ulverston man denies dangerous driving over death of Dalton teen
- Dalton zoo gets go-ahead to change entrance at its new car park (17 comments)
- Deserving families enjoy Dreamnight adventure at South Lakes Safari Zoo (1 comment)
- Dalton girl is wheelie pleased after company buys her adapted trike
- Police investigate two Dalton burglaries - including car abandoned in Barrow (8 comments)
- Sterling effort to make Dalton artist face of £20 note (2 comments)
- Proud Dalton mum to help daughter get on her bike
- Dalton residents to share their vision for town’s future (1 comment)
- SLIDESHOW: South Cumbria pub's beer festival hailed as a success (2 comments)
- Former marine's Dalton gym plan approved
- Chance to talk to the animals at Dalton zoo
- Pub near Dalton resurrects popular ale festival
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Police hunt Dalton vandal who vomited on car
- Runners make Dalton race a perfect 10km
- Girls put best foot forward in Dalton for cancer cause
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz (18 comments)
- ‘No guarantee of extra funds whoever wins’ - Dalton doctor
- Police appeal for information after car was damaged in Dalton
- Dalton school wins prize for mastering art of teaching religion
- Hundreds attend Dalton's first beer festival (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
- MP stands by his BAE Systems Barrow ‘Bahamas’ jibe (38 comments)
- It’s a family affair
- Schools go head to head
- County council split over shake-up
- Jet-setting James sets eyes on Rio
- Alan leads Scots into pool battle
- Two vehicle car crash on Cumbria A595
- Cumbria to break Lancs link
- Lindal aim to keep up winning form
- Young pupils master circus acts
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22