Freddie tribute act to perform at hospice fundraiser
Last updated at 16:16, Tuesday, 28 February 2012
QUEEN fans can enjoy the music of their idols while helping raise money for charity.
A Freddie Mercury Tribute Night is being held in aid of St Mary’s Hospice from 7.30pm on March 17. The event, featuring tribute act Deane, will aim to recreate the magic of Mercury’s flamboyant stage persona and powerful vocals.
It will be held at Dalton Cricket Club on Saturday March 17.
Tickets cost £10.
The ticket price will also include a hot supper which will be provided by the Bob Inn Cafe.
They can be bought from the hospice or the St Mary’s shops in Dalton or Barrow.
For more information about the event call 01229 580305.
First published at 13:09, Monday, 27 February 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- MP backs call to save South Cumbria pub (9 comments)
- Dalton St Mary’s Christingle (1 comment)
- Dalton NatWest branch set to close (5 comments)
- Dalton chefs event set to serve up charity aid
- Hundreds celebrate Dalton Christmas lights switch on
- Cold war nuclear crash may have caused Dalton man’s cancer (1 comment)
- Dalton Zoo boss guilty of allowing birds to escape
- ‘Family spat’ probably led to Dalton monkey escape (1 comment)
- Dalton is named one of the best places for families
- Smurfs spotted out and about on Dalton school’s sponsored stroll
- Kind £1,000 donation will help Dalton girl to watch the world go by
- Shoplifter caught in Dalton with £500 admitted money laundering
- Legal error results in Dalton zoo chief facing wrong charges (1 comment)
- Man shattered window in Dalton after row with his ex
- Dalton family’s distress after raiders stole ‘irreplaceable’ jewellery
- Tributes to 'witty and lovely' Dalton man who died a month after transplant (1 comment)
- Cumbria Police investigate burglary in Dalton
- Dalton schoolgirl suffers broken foot following collision with vehicle
- Dalton hotel set to reopen after gas canister explosion in kitchen (2 comments)
- Naked men seen walking through Dalton (15 comments)
- Dalton zoo is handed series of new conditions after inspection
- Council hits back in Dalton zoo tiger feeding row (45 comments)
- Dalton fire station sold to highest bidder for £130,000 (1 comment)
- Dalton Leisure centre full steam ahead after grant for boilers
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving