Freddie tribute act to perform at hospice fundraiser
Last updated at 16:16, Tuesday, 28 February 2012
QUEEN fans can enjoy the music of their idols while helping raise money for charity.
A Freddie Mercury Tribute Night is being held in aid of St Mary’s Hospice from 7.30pm on March 17. The event, featuring tribute act Deane, will aim to recreate the magic of Mercury’s flamboyant stage persona and powerful vocals.
It will be held at Dalton Cricket Club on Saturday March 17.
Tickets cost £10.
The ticket price will also include a hot supper which will be provided by the Bob Inn Cafe.
They can be bought from the hospice or the St Mary’s shops in Dalton or Barrow.
For more information about the event call 01229 580305.
First published at 13:09, Monday, 27 February 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Parents launch campaign after Dalton aquanatal class funding is cut
- Thieves steal metal and blocks from listed Dalton house
- Dalton man attacked his grieving uncle while relative lay dead upstairs
- Dalton man's appeal against conviction for driving offence is abandoned
- South Cumbria florist designs display for royal ceremony
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
- Dalton pupils take part in Welly Walking Day
- Dalton school's sell-out production concludes tonight
- Double Michelin-starred chef to make chocolates for Dalton diners
- Masterclass from top chefs in Dalton for young chefs
- Fundraising success on first night of Cumbria celebrity chef charity event
- Cumbria celebrity chef event ends with spectacular finale
- Police appeal after serious sexual offence in Dalton
- Dalton charity chef event aims to raise £100k
- Chefs ensure Dalton fundraising event will be done in best possible taste
- Kind £1,000 donation will help Dalton girl to watch the world go by
- Latest charity donation will benefit 1,000 people
- Dalton chefs event set to serve up charity aid
- South Cumbria wag to return to our screens in The Real Housewives of Cheshire
- Application made for 80 homes on land next to Dalton primary school (2 comments)
- Disposing of your Christmas tree in south Cumbria
- Dalton Christmas Eve fireworks night pulls another cracker
- MP backs call to save South Cumbria pub (11 comments)
- Dalton St Mary’s Christingle (1 comment)
- Dalton NatWest branch set to close (5 comments)
Evening Mail homepage
Great Daffodil appeal 2015
Homes and gardens 21
Power to switch
Walk to remember
Choosing a secondary school