Get involved in Dalton local
Last updated at 22:21, Friday, 20 March 2009
WELCOME to Dalton Local - a new website being run by local people to keep natives and visitors alike in touch with events and opportunities in the town.
Our aim is to become a platform for arts and social groups. Anyone with something to shout about is welcome to get involved and use the site to promote their group.
Of course, that's not to mention the groups and organisations that get together every week or the many events and meetings that take place.
Help keep the community in the loop by sharing what you know about the town with others through the Dalton Local website - brought to you by the North West Evening Mail. It doesn't cost anything to post information - or even your opinion - on the site.
To find out more information call reporter Amy Fenton on 01229 840143 or use the email form below.
First published at 09:53, Wednesday, 18 March 2009
Published by http://www.daltonlocal.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Barrow council prosecutes in connection with zoo keeper death
- Business prosecuted in connection with zoo keeper killed by tiger
- ‘I’ll smash your face in’ – Dalton man threatens retirement home resident
- New footbridge in Cumbria is set to open (1 comment)
- Ulverston man denies dangerous driving over death of Dalton teen
- Dalton zoo gets go-ahead to change entrance at its new car park (17 comments)
- Deserving families enjoy Dreamnight adventure at South Lakes Safari Zoo (1 comment)
- Dalton girl is wheelie pleased after company buys her adapted trike
- Police investigate two Dalton burglaries - including car abandoned in Barrow (8 comments)
- Sterling effort to make Dalton artist face of £20 note (2 comments)
- Proud Dalton mum to help daughter get on her bike
- Dalton residents to share their vision for town’s future (1 comment)
- SLIDESHOW: South Cumbria pub's beer festival hailed as a success (2 comments)
- Former marine's Dalton gym plan approved
- Chance to talk to the animals at Dalton zoo
- Pub near Dalton resurrects popular ale festival
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Police hunt Dalton vandal who vomited on car
- Runners make Dalton race a perfect 10km
- Girls put best foot forward in Dalton for cancer cause
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz (18 comments)
- ‘No guarantee of extra funds whoever wins’ - Dalton doctor
- Police appeal for information after car was damaged in Dalton
- Dalton school wins prize for mastering art of teaching religion
- Hundreds attend Dalton's first beer festival (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
- Opening date for first phase of Carlisle Airport redevelopment
- Obituary - Max De Redder, of Gilcrux
- Should the court system be bypassed for some offences?
- Testing smells at West Cumbria factory (4 comments)
- Lack of funding puts cable car scheme on hold
- Maryport music festival raised £1,500
- No title
- Dalton businessman tells Ulverston: "We'll have your supermarket if you don't want it." (14 comments)
- Fun for all on bank holiday Monday
- Church to host car boot sale
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22