Barrow council officials have confirmed they are to prosecute South Lakes Safari Zoo in Dalton and its boss David Gill in connection with the death of a staff member killed by a tiger.
- ‘I’ll smash your face in’ – Dalton man threatens retirement home resident
- New footbridge in Cumbria is set to open (1 comment)
- Ulverston man denies dangerous driving over death of Dalton teen
- Dalton zoo gets go-ahead to change entrance at its new car park (17 comments)
- Deserving families enjoy Dreamnight adventure at South Lakes Safari Zoo (1 comment)
- Dalton girl is wheelie pleased after company buys her adapted trike
- Police investigate two Dalton burglaries - including car abandoned in Barrow (8 comments)
WE had a few calls about the pictures of form 2A from Dowdales School Dalton which appeared on December 8.
Are you passionate about Dalton?
Send your news and pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org