BOSSES at a popular leisure centre in Dalton are celebrating after they secured £36,000 in grants to replace a 27-year-old boiler system.
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving
- Dalton woman who has 30 identities slams NHS healthcare failings (9 comments)
- Cumbria music festival hailed by organisers as the biggest yet
- Closed Dalton fire station will be sold to highest bidder
- Barrow council bosses in Dalton pub car park showdown
- Dalton zoo owner denies allowing animals to escape
- Dalton great-gran praises heroes who saved her from blazing kitchen (3 comments)
WE had a few calls about the pictures of form 2A from Dowdales School Dalton which appeared on December 8.
Are you passionate about Dalton?
Send your news and pictures to: email@example.com