Names found for the classmates of 1952
Last updated at 11:56, Friday, 06 January 2012
WE had a few calls about the pictures of form 2A from Dowdales School Dalton which appeared on December 8.
It has given us the opportunity to name almost all of them.
On the back row, from left, is Wilfred Devereaux, Harold, Whatley, Dennis Burns, George Hendley and Leslie Brown.
The next to back row, from left, is George Drake, Dorothy Burns, Rosemary Riley, Marion Gruecock, Margaret Robinson, Anne Throughton, Hilda Riddell, Dorothy Dixon and David Wearing.
The next to front row, from left, is Louis Clarkson, Michael Postlethwaite, John Creary, Jeff Cornthwaite, Frank Corbett, Harold Barker, Brian Kenley, Douglas Halpin, Dereck Stannay and Brian Marr.
On the front row, from left, is Gwendoline Jones, Valerie Williams, Barbara McBride, Brenda Postlethwaite, Roy Anderson, unknown, Ella Banzie, June Shipley, Alma Birkby and June Harvey.
First published at 11:12, Friday, 06 January 2012
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Kind £1,000 donation will help Dalton girl to watch the world go by
- Shoplifter caught in Dalton with £500 admitted money laundering
- Legal error results in Dalton zoo chief facing wrong charges (1 comment)
- Man shattered window in Dalton after row with his ex
- Dalton family’s distress after raiders stole ‘irreplaceable’ jewellery
- Tributes to 'witty and lovely' Dalton man who died a month after transplant (1 comment)
- Cumbria Police investigate burglary in Dalton
- Dalton schoolgirl suffers broken foot following collision with vehicle
- Dalton hotel set to reopen after gas canister explosion in kitchen (2 comments)
- Naked men seen walking through Dalton (15 comments)
- Dalton zoo is handed series of new conditions after inspection
- Council hits back in Dalton zoo tiger feeding row (45 comments)
- Dalton fire station sold to highest bidder for £130,000 (1 comment)
- Dalton Leisure centre full steam ahead after grant for boilers
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving
- Dalton woman who has 30 identities slams NHS healthcare failings (9 comments)
- Cumbria music festival hailed by organisers as the biggest yet
- Closed Dalton fire station will be sold to highest bidder
- Barrow council bosses in Dalton pub car park showdown
- Dalton zoo owner denies allowing animals to escape
- Dalton great-gran praises heroes who saved her from blazing kitchen (3 comments)
- Dalton makes an impression on visiting Britain in Bloom judges
- Planners to decide on controversial Dalton car park (4 comments)
- Dalton zoo standing tall in Trip Advisor’s top 10 (3 comments)
- Forces fundraising fun in Dalton marks anniversary of war