Ready for action
Published at 16:18, Thursday, 27 December 2012
HAWCOAT Park travel to Furness for their traditional New Year’s Day game.
The match between the Cumbria League rivals takes place at the Strawberry Grounds, kick-off 2.15pm.
League leaders Hawcoat Park will be keen to get back into action.
Their last match was at home, a 17-5 win against Furness, at the end of last month.
A number of Hawcoat Park players are out of town for the New Year say the club. Any of the regular team who have not confirmed their availability for the squad are asked to do so before New Year’s Day by contacting Jeff Simm or Jason Priss.
Hawcoat Park (meet Furness RU for 1pm on New Year’s Day 2.15pm kick-off). Team from: J Priss (capt), A Grainger, L Ducie, C Ramsey, C Thompson, M Sayle, J Herdman, B Morrow, T Clark, S Clarke, J Moses, J Gordon, G Shaw, J Crowe, G Kaighan, C McKinnon, M Burrows, D Wynn, J Howden, G Hilton, D Heyes, A Clark. All players that turn up will get a game but this will depend on the numbers that arrive.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- MP backs call to save South Cumbria pub (9 comments)
- Dalton St Mary’s Christingle (1 comment)
- Dalton NatWest branch set to close (5 comments)
- Dalton chefs event set to serve up charity aid
- Hundreds celebrate Dalton Christmas lights switch on
- Cold war nuclear crash may have caused Dalton man’s cancer (1 comment)
- Dalton Zoo boss guilty of allowing birds to escape
- ‘Family spat’ probably led to Dalton monkey escape (1 comment)
- Dalton is named one of the best places for families
- Smurfs spotted out and about on Dalton school’s sponsored stroll
- Kind £1,000 donation will help Dalton girl to watch the world go by
- Shoplifter caught in Dalton with £500 admitted money laundering
- Legal error results in Dalton zoo chief facing wrong charges (1 comment)
- Man shattered window in Dalton after row with his ex
- Dalton family’s distress after raiders stole ‘irreplaceable’ jewellery
- Tributes to 'witty and lovely' Dalton man who died a month after transplant (1 comment)
- Cumbria Police investigate burglary in Dalton
- Dalton schoolgirl suffers broken foot following collision with vehicle
- Dalton hotel set to reopen after gas canister explosion in kitchen (2 comments)
- Naked men seen walking through Dalton (15 comments)
- Dalton zoo is handed series of new conditions after inspection
- Council hits back in Dalton zoo tiger feeding row (45 comments)
- Dalton fire station sold to highest bidder for £130,000 (1 comment)
- Dalton Leisure centre full steam ahead after grant for boilers
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving