Ready for action
Published at 16:18, Thursday, 27 December 2012
HAWCOAT Park travel to Furness for their traditional New Year’s Day game.
The match between the Cumbria League rivals takes place at the Strawberry Grounds, kick-off 2.15pm.
League leaders Hawcoat Park will be keen to get back into action.
Their last match was at home, a 17-5 win against Furness, at the end of last month.
A number of Hawcoat Park players are out of town for the New Year say the club. Any of the regular team who have not confirmed their availability for the squad are asked to do so before New Year’s Day by contacting Jeff Simm or Jason Priss.
Hawcoat Park (meet Furness RU for 1pm on New Year’s Day 2.15pm kick-off). Team from: J Priss (capt), A Grainger, L Ducie, C Ramsey, C Thompson, M Sayle, J Herdman, B Morrow, T Clark, S Clarke, J Moses, J Gordon, G Shaw, J Crowe, G Kaighan, C McKinnon, M Burrows, D Wynn, J Howden, G Hilton, D Heyes, A Clark. All players that turn up will get a game but this will depend on the numbers that arrive.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Markets failure is blow to Dalton renewal hopes
- Cumbria man is jailed for sex offence with child
- Four generations celebrate Dalton motor man’s 100th birthday
- Date set for Dalton zoo death inquest
- Curfew for Dalton man who spat at bar manager (2 comments)
- Dalton garden centre boss goes back to early roots
- Ceremony to mark new Askam library Saturday openings
- Police probe Dalton zoo owner’s gay marriage comments (132 comments)
- Dalton zoo boss provokes outrage with ‘same sex’ comments (70 comments)
- Date for repair work completion revealed at Dalton sports hall
- Hundreds join mission to make Barrow girl’s Disney dream come true
- Barrow Street dealers’ mission ends in prison term
- Dalton Rugby Club wins kit contest with top tactics
- Cumbria women invited to Dalton, Grange and Ambleside events to "change their lives"
- Illegal Dalton parkers face spot fines (8 comments)
- Dalton police appealing for witnesses after car fled from the scene of a smash (1 comment)
- Baby giraffe injured at Cumbria zoo
- Cumbria Fire Crew’s anger at pay-off options
- Former Dalton pupils gather from near and far for reunion
- Power firm boss to give former Dalton police station new lease of life
- Dalton charity spectacular soars past £30k mark
- Dalton fire crew among those called to blaze at Barrow flat
- Bidders splash the cash in Dalton Valentine’s date auction
- ‘Lives may be at risk’ as Dalton fire station faces closure (5 comments)
- Dalton pupils go all out for Wizard of Oz show
Evening Mail homepage
ENERGY FOR LIFE 5.1k WALNEY FAMILY FUN RUN
Did you enjoy the Energy For Life 5.1k Walney Family Fun Run?
• Click here to pledge to take part in next year's event on September 2, 2012
- Email us
- Send us your pictures
- Send us your news
- Send us your views
- Staff contacts
- Advertise with us
- Family Notices
- Reader Travel
- Competition rules
- CN Letterbox
- Find It in Furness
- CV Link
- Online shop
- CN Research
- Eye Care Savings
- Halifax loans
- Not your average Joe
- Being a sex symbol is funny
- Police hunt Ulverston graffiti artist (6 comments)
- Happy ancestral home Mr President?
- Keeping the town safe from fire for decades
- Dowdales School prom
- Lakes woman smashes water speed records
- Dalton baseball bat dad told gang: ‘Come on then’ (9 comments)
- Multimillion pound plans for Barrow police station unveiled (36 comments)
- Dalton Carnival queen is crowned