Ready for action
Published at 16:18, Thursday, 27 December 2012
HAWCOAT Park travel to Furness for their traditional New Year’s Day game.
The match between the Cumbria League rivals takes place at the Strawberry Grounds, kick-off 2.15pm.
League leaders Hawcoat Park will be keen to get back into action.
Their last match was at home, a 17-5 win against Furness, at the end of last month.
A number of Hawcoat Park players are out of town for the New Year say the club. Any of the regular team who have not confirmed their availability for the squad are asked to do so before New Year’s Day by contacting Jeff Simm or Jason Priss.
Hawcoat Park (meet Furness RU for 1pm on New Year’s Day 2.15pm kick-off). Team from: J Priss (capt), A Grainger, L Ducie, C Ramsey, C Thompson, M Sayle, J Herdman, B Morrow, T Clark, S Clarke, J Moses, J Gordon, G Shaw, J Crowe, G Kaighan, C McKinnon, M Burrows, D Wynn, J Howden, G Hilton, D Heyes, A Clark. All players that turn up will get a game but this will depend on the numbers that arrive.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Barrow council prosecutes in connection with zoo keeper death
- Business prosecuted in connection with zoo keeper killed by tiger
- ‘I’ll smash your face in’ – Dalton man threatens retirement home resident
- New footbridge in Cumbria is set to open (1 comment)
- Ulverston man denies dangerous driving over death of Dalton teen
- Dalton zoo gets go-ahead to change entrance at its new car park (17 comments)
- Deserving families enjoy Dreamnight adventure at South Lakes Safari Zoo (1 comment)
- Dalton girl is wheelie pleased after company buys her adapted trike
- Police investigate two Dalton burglaries - including car abandoned in Barrow (8 comments)
- Sterling effort to make Dalton artist face of £20 note (2 comments)
- Proud Dalton mum to help daughter get on her bike
- Dalton residents to share their vision for town’s future (1 comment)
- SLIDESHOW: South Cumbria pub's beer festival hailed as a success (2 comments)
- Former marine's Dalton gym plan approved
- Chance to talk to the animals at Dalton zoo
- Pub near Dalton resurrects popular ale festival
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Police hunt Dalton vandal who vomited on car
- Runners make Dalton race a perfect 10km
- Girls put best foot forward in Dalton for cancer cause
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz (18 comments)
- ‘No guarantee of extra funds whoever wins’ - Dalton doctor
- Police appeal for information after car was damaged in Dalton
- Dalton school wins prize for mastering art of teaching religion
- Hundreds attend Dalton's first beer festival (1 comment)
Evening Mail homepage
- MAN JAILED FOR HARASSING FORMER GIRLFRIEND
- Cricket rivals ready for big bash at Furness CC
- Fred Story looking for raw recruits to build luxury home in Cumbria (10 comments)
- Cumberland pig bred to restart extinct breed is infertile
- Workington police inspector to meet Prime Minister
- Lisa’s £1,000 head start
- Backing Galloway
- School reunion for year of 1955
- Cockermouth golfers are on course for charities
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22