Ready for action
Published at 16:18, Thursday, 27 December 2012
HAWCOAT Park travel to Furness for their traditional New Year’s Day game.
The match between the Cumbria League rivals takes place at the Strawberry Grounds, kick-off 2.15pm.
League leaders Hawcoat Park will be keen to get back into action.
Their last match was at home, a 17-5 win against Furness, at the end of last month.
A number of Hawcoat Park players are out of town for the New Year say the club. Any of the regular team who have not confirmed their availability for the squad are asked to do so before New Year’s Day by contacting Jeff Simm or Jason Priss.
Hawcoat Park (meet Furness RU for 1pm on New Year’s Day 2.15pm kick-off). Team from: J Priss (capt), A Grainger, L Ducie, C Ramsey, C Thompson, M Sayle, J Herdman, B Morrow, T Clark, S Clarke, J Moses, J Gordon, G Shaw, J Crowe, G Kaighan, C McKinnon, M Burrows, D Wynn, J Howden, G Hilton, D Heyes, A Clark. All players that turn up will get a game but this will depend on the numbers that arrive.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Former marine's Dalton gym plan approved
- Chance to talk to the animals at Dalton zoo
- Pub near Dalton resurrects popular ale festival
- Barrow, South Lakes and Copeland voters share their views
- Police hunt Dalton vandal who vomited on car
- Runners make Dalton race a perfect 10km
- Girls put best foot forward in Dalton for cancer cause
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz (17 comments)
- ‘No guarantee of extra funds whoever wins’ - Dalton doctor
- Police appeal for information after car was damaged in Dalton
- Dalton school wins prize for mastering art of teaching religion
- Hundreds attend Dalton's first beer festival (1 comment)
- Mums turn tide in fight to keep vital Dalton aquanatal sessions afloat
- Dalton beer festival promises to be an ale and hearty affair (1 comment)
- South Cumbria primary school head’s homes plea rejected by planners
- Parents launch campaign after Dalton aquanatal class funding is cut
- Thieves steal metal and blocks from listed Dalton house
- Dalton man attacked his grieving uncle while relative lay dead upstairs
- Dalton man's appeal against conviction for driving offence is abandoned
- South Cumbria florist designs display for royal ceremony
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
- Dalton pupils take part in Welly Walking Day
- Dalton school's sell-out production concludes tonight
- Double Michelin-starred chef to make chocolates for Dalton diners
- Masterclass from top chefs in Dalton for young chefs
Evening Mail homepage
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22