Ready for action
Published at 16:18, Thursday, 27 December 2012
HAWCOAT Park travel to Furness for their traditional New Year’s Day game.
The match between the Cumbria League rivals takes place at the Strawberry Grounds, kick-off 2.15pm.
League leaders Hawcoat Park will be keen to get back into action.
Their last match was at home, a 17-5 win against Furness, at the end of last month.
A number of Hawcoat Park players are out of town for the New Year say the club. Any of the regular team who have not confirmed their availability for the squad are asked to do so before New Year’s Day by contacting Jeff Simm or Jason Priss.
Hawcoat Park (meet Furness RU for 1pm on New Year’s Day 2.15pm kick-off). Team from: J Priss (capt), A Grainger, L Ducie, C Ramsey, C Thompson, M Sayle, J Herdman, B Morrow, T Clark, S Clarke, J Moses, J Gordon, G Shaw, J Crowe, G Kaighan, C McKinnon, M Burrows, D Wynn, J Howden, G Hilton, D Heyes, A Clark. All players that turn up will get a game but this will depend on the numbers that arrive.
Published by http://www.nwemail.co.uk
More Dalton news
- Dalton zoo rips into council in spat over tigers’ feeding time rules
- Dalton Leisure centre full steam ahead after grant for boilers
- Dalton man pleads not guilty to dangerous driving
- Dalton woman who has 30 identities slams NHS healthcare failings (9 comments)
- Cumbria music festival hailed by organisers as the biggest yet
- Closed Dalton fire station will be sold to highest bidder
- Barrow council bosses in Dalton pub car park showdown
- Dalton zoo owner denies allowing animals to escape
- Dalton great-gran praises heroes who saved her from blazing kitchen (3 comments)
- Dalton makes an impression on visiting Britain in Bloom judges
- Planners to decide on controversial Dalton car park (4 comments)
- Dalton zoo standing tall in Trip Advisor’s top 10 (3 comments)
- Forces fundraising fun in Dalton marks anniversary of war
- Dalton woman charged with intimidating a witness
- Cumbria GP stresses importance of efficiency (1 comment)
- Owner learns of Dalton cat's fate today (4 comments)
- Appeal for information after woman assaulted in Dalton
- Fresh date for inquest into death of Dalton zoo tiger attack victim
- Dalton woman charged with benefit fraud faces trial
- Dalton rape accused in court
- Dalton fire station closes for final time after 140 years of service (3 comments)
- Sound of science appeals to Dalton school’s budding engineers
- Dalton health campaigner to stage protest outside health watchdog HQ
- Thousands enjoy Dalton carnival
- Dalton football club appeals for help after £3,000 attack by vandals