Cllr O'Connor has lived in Dalton for more than 12 years and says he is proud to represent its residents. He describes the council as a close team of people committed to the town.
The Rev Mitchell has watched over the souls of Daltonians for ten years. In this video clip, he talks about the fascinating artefacts in St Mary's and reveals a little-known secret about where the alter water goes to...
THOUSANDS flocked to Dalton for the town’s annual medieval market.
THOUSANDS of people lined the sunny streets of Dalton to celebrate the Medieval Charter Fayre.
TWO hundred talented pupils took to the stage to celebrate the works of William Shakespeare.
AMBITIOUS plans to expand Dalton zoo to three times its original size would see it become an even bigger tourist draw. (15 comments)
THE Rhinos met the rhinos at South Lakes Wild Animal Park yesterday afternoon. As part of their UK tour, the South African Rhinos rugby league team were invited to visit the park and its two baby rhinos. (1 comment)
THE ancient capital of Furness was bathed in glorious sunshine for Dalton Carnival.
STAFF at South Lakes Wild Animal Park are celebrating their second rare rhino birth.
STAFF at the South Lakes Wild Animal Park are overjoyed about a record breaking new arrival.
Evening Mail homepage
- South Lakes Wild Animal Park boss tells his own story (27 comments)
- Dalton businessman tells Ulverston: "We'll have your supermarket if you don't want it." (14 comments)
- South Cumbria drivers caught out by traffic warden's Sunday morning blitz (17 comments)
- Names found for the classmates of 1952
- Map of Dalton
- Former marine's Dalton gym plan approved
- Police hunt Dalton vandal who vomited on car
- Dalton man charged with sexual activity with 13-year-old girl
- Maiden win for Walney bowlers
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22