Cllr O'Connor has lived in Dalton for more than 12 years and says he is proud to represent its residents. He describes the council as a close team of people committed to the town.
The Rev Mitchell has watched over the souls of Daltonians for ten years. In this video clip, he talks about the fascinating artefacts in St Mary's and reveals a little-known secret about where the alter water goes to...
THOUSANDS flocked to Dalton for the town’s annual medieval market.
THOUSANDS of people lined the sunny streets of Dalton to celebrate the Medieval Charter Fayre.
TWO hundred talented pupils took to the stage to celebrate the works of William Shakespeare.
AMBITIOUS plans to expand Dalton zoo to three times its original size would see it become an even bigger tourist draw. (15 comments)
THE Rhinos met the rhinos at South Lakes Wild Animal Park yesterday afternoon. As part of their UK tour, the South African Rhinos rugby league team were invited to visit the park and its two baby rhinos. (1 comment)
THE ancient capital of Furness was bathed in glorious sunshine for Dalton Carnival.
STAFF at South Lakes Wild Animal Park are celebrating their second rare rhino birth.
STAFF at the South Lakes Wild Animal Park are overjoyed about a record breaking new arrival.
Evening Mail homepage
- Opening date for first phase of Carlisle Airport redevelopment
- Obituary - Max De Redder, of Gilcrux
- Should the court system be bypassed for some offences?
- Testing smells at West Cumbria factory (4 comments)
- Lack of funding puts cable car scheme on hold
- Maryport music festival raised £1,500
- No title
- Dalton businessman tells Ulverston: "We'll have your supermarket if you don't want it." (14 comments)
- Fun for all on bank holiday Monday
- Church to host car boot sale
F. Dickinson footwear
Homes and gardens 22